"An LGBT+ driven musical trinket box"
Get In Her Ears, 30th May 2018
Spring 2020 Live Shows
Touring in advance of 'Dirty Blonde'
With the third album well on the way, The Bleeding Obvious is performing in Newcastle (5 Mar), London (20 Mar) and Leeds (9 Apr) with new songs alongside old favourites.
- "The queer Victoria Wood" - Yorkshire Evening Post
- "An LGBT+ driven musical trinket box" - Get In Her Ears
- "A tonic to the heart" - Rainbow Exotic Music
The Spectrum EP
Out on CD & digital
Featuring five alternative versions and remixes from the first two albums as performed on the Rainbow Heart 2018 tour, recorded with a host of live musicians.
- "Seductive, sassy pop" - The Faulkner Review
- "Honest, spontaneous and accomplished" - The Bandcamp Diaries
- "So diverse in style" - Act/One
Find more shows »
London Date Added to Spring 2020 Tour
The Tea House Theatre in Vauxhall has joined venues in Newcastle and Leeds for the upcoming tour.
Watch The Teaser Trailer for "Clara"
The first full trailer for the upcoming dramatisation of the life of Clara Clarkson has been released.
The Bleeding Obvious To Guest At Pink Singers Concert
On 11 January 2020, The Bleeding Obvious will be appearing at Cadogan Hall, London as the special guest of The Pink Singers.
On this day in 2019...
Maurizio Antonini records drums for a new track for album 3, titled 'The Prodigal Daughter'.