Rainbow Heart Tour 2018
An original musical cabaret about coming out
What happens when you tumble out of the big pink closet in search of an identity? The one-woman show from The Bleeding Obvious charts LGBT+ experiences and reactions of friends, family, dating and beyond, through words and music. Touring the UK in 2018 joined by spoken word artists Geneviève L Walsh & Helen Rhodes (The Thinking Chimp).
- "The queer Victoria Wood." - Yorkshire Evening Post
- "An important milestone." - Dancing About Architecture
- "A masterpiece." - Gay Yorkshire
The Last Thought
The new single, on digital download
A gentle orchestral song about being thankful for the support of a loved one, released for the Christmas season 2017.
- "Truly heartwarming... a must for any festive playlist." - Sound Of Now
- "Encapsulates what it is to be truly in love." - Stereo Stickman Music
- "An extremely cozy and good vibe." - Act/One Magazine
Bristol, Sunday 15th April 2018
with Geneviève L Walsh & Helen Rhodes (The Thinking Chimp)
Spectrum EP: Remixes & Reworks
Announcing a 5-track EP comprising remixes and reworks from the first two Bleeding Obvious albums.
Long Division Festival 2018
This June, The Bleeding Obvious will be performing a set at Long Division Festival 2018, one of Yorkshire's best boutique festivals.
First 2018 Tour Dates
The first dates for the 2018 Rainbow Heart Tour have been announced - Geneviève, Helen and I are EVERYWHERE!