Rainbow Heart Tour 2018
An original musical cabaret about coming out
What happens when you tumble out of the big pink closet in search of an identity? The one-woman show from The Bleeding Obvious charts LGBT+ experiences and reactions of friends, family, dating and beyond, through words and music. Touring the UK in 2018 joined by spoken word artists Geneviève L Walsh & The Thinking Chimp.
- "The queer Victoria Wood" - Yorkshire Evening Post
- "An important milestone" - Dancing About Architecture
- "A masterpiece" - Gay Yorkshire
The Spectrum EP
Out on CD & digital
Featuring five alternative versions and remixes from the first two albums as performed on the current Rainbow Heart tour, recorded with a host of live musicians.
- "Seductive, sassy pop" - The Faulkner Review
- "Honest, spontaneous and accomplished" - The Bandcamp Diaries
- "So diverse in style" - Act/One
York, Tuesday 25th September 2018
plus The Thinking Chimp & Geneviève L Walsh.
Rainbow Heart Comes To An End
The final Rainbow Heart show will be at The Crescent, York on 25th September.
Four Wakefield Home-town Gigs Announced
After touring the country, The Bleeding Obvious is returning to Wakefield for four very different home-town gigs.
Rainbow Heart at Pride In London Festival 2018
The Bleeding Obvious' show "Rainbow Heart" has been confirmed as part of London's Pride Festival 2018.