"She made it feel like Madison Square Garden. Just about every seat was taken."
I Am Hyperlexic, 17th December 2017
"Can't Dance, Don't Care" Live Shows
Around the UK in Summer 2019
With a new album well on the way, The Bleeding Obvious is touring the UK with Pride and Festival dates performing a mix of new and old songs with both acoustic and electric setups.
- "The queer Victoria Wood" - Yorkshire Evening Post
- "An LGBT+ driven musical trinket box" - Get In Her Ears
- "A tonic to the heart" - Rainbow Exotic Music
The Spectrum EP
Out on CD & digital
Featuring five alternative versions and remixes from the first two albums as performed on the Rainbow Heart 2018 tour, recorded with a host of live musicians.
- "Seductive, sassy pop" - The Faulkner Review
- "Honest, spontaneous and accomplished" - The Bandcamp Diaries
- "So diverse in style" - Act/One
Wakefield, Thursday 30th May 2019
Ric Neale's Monochrome at Jolly Boys Brewery Tap (7:00pm) Long Division Festival Special with Ric Neale and poets Geneviève Walsh, Rob Reed and Simon Widdop
'Can't Dance, Don't Care' Tour Dates
Preparations are afoot for the Summer 2019 tour which will feature new songs alongside old favourites.
Exciting Album 3 Updates!
Work on the new album continues apace, with some familiar faces returning!
Christmas Party Lineup Announced
I'm very pleased to announce the lineup for the free Christmas Party show in Wakefield on Saturday 22 December.