Rainbow Heart Tour 2018
An original musical cabaret about coming out
What happens when you tumble out of the big pink closet in search of an identity? The one-woman show from The Bleeding Obvious charts LGBT+ experiences and reactions of friends, family, dating and beyond, through words and music. Touring the UK in 2018 joined by spoken word artists Geneviève L Walsh & The Thinking Chimp.
- "The queer Victoria Wood" - Yorkshire Evening Post
- "An important milestone" - Dancing About Architecture
- "A masterpiece" - Gay Yorkshire
The Spectrum EP
Out on CD & digital, 6th May 2018
Featuring five alternative versions and remixes from the first two albums as performed on the current Rainbow Heart tour, recorded with a host of live musicians.
- "Seductive, sassy pop" - The Faulkner Review
- "Honest, spontaneous and accomplished" - The Bandcamp Diaries
- "So diverse in style" - Act/One
Wakefield, Sunday 6th May 2018
The Harewood Arms
Spectrum EP Launch, plus special guests
Spectrum EP: Remixes & Reworks
Announcing a 5-track EP comprising remixes and reworks from the first two Bleeding Obvious albums.
Long Division Festival 2018
This June, The Bleeding Obvious will be performing a set at Long Division Festival 2018, one of Yorkshire's best boutique festivals.
First 2018 Tour Dates
The first dates for the 2018 Rainbow Heart Tour have been announced - Geneviève, Helen and I are EVERYWHERE!